Seamless and visible process for attendance
This is a service that helps manage the effects of absence on an organisation. Employees report absence on the first day they are away and subsequently until they return to work. Details and predicted length of absence are then available to management, and services are signposted to employees to help them return to work as quickly as possible. The aim is to ensure that attendance and performance management is a seamless and visible process, promoting a well-being culture through:
- Accurate measurement of sickness absence levels
- Providing immediate support to employees
- Monitoring compliance with policy
- Supporting managers with key information and prompts
- Improving decision-making
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a week.