We are proud of our:
- Strength – Services delivered from 90 locations
- Coverage – Our advice, medical assessments and support reaches almost one million people every year
- Reward – Attractive remuneration package
- Flexibility – Flexible working hours, variety of locations, and diversity in job role
- Variety – Diverse working environment across a number of contracts in both the public and private sector
- Recognition – Work well done is noticed, and there are good opportunities to progress
- Development – Professional development is considered a high priority for further developing clinical skills and decision making
- Standards – Objectives are delivered with integrity, as we operate a world-class rigorous framework of clinical governance with performance continuously measured to maintain the highest standards, backed by robust clinical support infrastructure
- Unrivalled experience – Managing the consistency of our services and ensuring that
evidence-based best practice is maintained throughout.
- Pioneering Innovation – Leading the way by levering the benefits of technology and
applying our broad and deep experience to develop innovation that
helps to transform our clients’ organisations.