Why work for OH Assist?
OH Assist is a leading UK-based occupational health services organisation. We deliver innovative health and wellness solutions, helping organisations achieve their full potential by improving their employees’ effectiveness. Our clients include UK and international organisations from most industry sectors.
Our core values are trust, service excellence, innovation and accountability. That means we work as one efficient and agile team, passionately committed to delighting our clients.
It also means we are proactive partners. We place great emphasis on listening to and understanding our clients’ distinctive challenges before proposing imaginative solutions that address them.
We also take our own medicine, aiming for the high standards of employer practice that many of our clients wish to achieve. We employ nearly 300 occupational health practitioners, including physicians, clinicians, sessional doctors, well-being practitioners, occupational therapists, first aid advisers, counsellors, nurses, case managers, health care assistants and physiotherapists, as well as more than 150 administrative, technical and managerial staff. We believe it is critical to the success of our business, and to the effectiveness of our client solutions, that each of our employees has the working environment to be happy and motivated.
We are a successful and growing organisation, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us.
Respect and reward
At OH Assist, we respect and reward achievement. We offer job opportunities throughout the UK, within a GMC approved environment.
We are strongly committed to public acknowledgement of success and initiative. OH Assist formally acknowledges success through ‘Accolade’, our UK recognition programme. We reward key achievements that reinforce the positive behaviour and attitudes that reflect our business goals and company values.
In addition, we give informal public recognition of achievement via a range of internal communications initiatives. We have permanent clinical opportunities in occupational health as well as sessional opportunities in our employee assistance programme.
Our salaries and benefits are competitive. These can include bonus plans and flexible working hours that reflect our careful monitoring of the market. We also believe that individuals should be rewarded with a market-leading salary when their performance demands it. Remuneration levels are reviewed annually as a minimum. In addition, we provide excellent training courses to ensure that our people maintain high professional standards.
Our comprehensive package of benefits can include:
- Private health care – to meet our commitment to your well-being, we offer private health care as a ‘peace of mind’ benefit
- Company contributory stakeholder pension scheme – an attractive scheme where we match all your contributions up to 10% of salary; with the lowest charges and class-leading communications, we make saving for retirement as simple as possible
- Life assurance – our death in service benefits ensure additional peace of mind
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – with an option to buy up to 10 days holiday or sell up to 5 days holiday through or flexible benefits scheme
- Company car – subject to eligibility
- Performance bonus – based on performance of the business combined with a personal element so that individual efforts can also be rewarded
- Clinical roles can include reimbursement of professional registration fees and complimentary medical indemnity insurance cover.
To complete your reward package, we offer an additional range of benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle. These include childcare vouchers, cycle2work scheme, eye care vouchers and a range of special offers, discounts and savings designed to help make your money go further.
OH Assist employed clinical recruitment
For all OH Assist clinical recruitment enquiries please email OHRecruitment@Ohassist.com
OH Assist non-clinical recruitment
For all OH Assist non-clinical recruitment queries please email OHAdminRecruitment@ohassist.com
OH Assist affiliate enquiries
OH Assist affiliate enquiries
Applicants should register their interest for any affiliate counsellor or employee assistance positions by visiting www.helpeap.com.